Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud

I wandered lonely as a cloud, That floats over vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd, A host of Golden Daffodils..... Continuous as the stars that shine And twinkle on the Milky Way,
They stretched in never-ending line...
Ten thousand saw I at a glance, Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.....
I Gazed -and gazed- But little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:
For often, when on my pensive couch I lie in vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon the inward eye Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And Dances with the Daffodils ........William Wordsworth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweet Girl! Sorry for the lack of posts and contact. So busy closing the gallery, moving into a new gallery space, then I was in New Orleans for my sister's wedding!
    I am loving your photography!

    ReplyDelete