Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bela Lugosi, My Immortal Beloved

One of my first loves and school girl crushes. Yes I know, I was one morbid school girl. Can you blame me for being smitten when you look at these shots of Bela in his youth? He's so handsome! Bela knew just what he did to women, he once said "To Win a Women, take her with you to see Dracula"

The Classic shot of the immortal Bela Lugosi.

"Death, the final, triumphant Lover"....Bela Lugosi
I left my Bela some flowers and a note reading "Bela, What sweet music you made. Love, one of your Children of the Night". I'm sure all who know Bela know the reference, but as a refresher, it is from his legendary role as Dracula. "Listen to them, Children of the Night. What sweet music they make" Bela had such great insight and was so eloquent in his speech. I remember seeing a quote by him where he said "Love the actor, for he gives you his heart!" Bela, my dear it was an even trade when I watched you act, you always had my heart.

"I've never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow" ~Bela Lugosi
I have yet to meet one also Bela, but at least I got to be near you! Here's a picture of me "on top" of my Immortal Beloved.



No comments:

Post a Comment