Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Hey all, I know it's been a few days since I have posted  anything on here, but I have been very busy. No worries, it's the good kind of busy. I've been working on some painting and using some new medium in my paint so I'm very excited and seems I can't keep my hands off a canvas. I hope to have a piece done tonight. Thank you all for you kind words on my blog and here are some shots of necklaces I made as holiday gifts.





Close Up Shot of the charm on left. The light kind of washed some of the color off the beads in the pic on the left, but on the right is a better shot of the true color



2 comments:

  1. Whoa!

    BEAUTIFUL!!

    Rock on with your creative self, Wendie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they really are beautiful. Whoever received them was lucky!!

    ReplyDelete